Yes, Izettle and Quickbooks can be linked allowing Izettle to transfer and populate sales receipts into QuickBooks. This saves you hours every month in entering sales data into the your accounting.
To link your Izettle to Quickbooks you need to
- visit the ‘integrations’ menu located on the bottom left hand side of the home page.
- select the quickbooks online option
- this will then invite you to login to your quickbooks online account, once complete it will take you back the izettle/quickbooks set up page
- on the setup page you need to select which account category in quickbooks you want each item saved to. If you dont have the appropriate category then you will need to go into quickbooks set it up, go back to izettle, disconnect and reconnect the quickbooks account so you can see the new options to choose from
- then you need to select what date to start importing data from.
Izettle will import your data every night into quickbooks and you will then be able to match bank transactions etc in quickbooks making bookkeeping simpler and faster.
If you need help linking your Izettle to Quickbooks or have more questions about how either softwares can make your business more efficient get in touch via email@example.com or 03301248002